Mariska is chair of the study program of Communication Science (Bachelor) at the Radboud University Nijmegen, and is involved in several teaching and organizational activities within the department of Communication Science. Students honored her with the ‘teacher of the year award’ in 2015-2016 and 2016-2017. In december 2016, she received the senior teaching award from the Faculty of Social Sciences. Radboud University honored her with the 2017 University Education Award for best senior lecturer.
Mariska has been involved in the following courses:
- Informatie-professional: Theorie en Praktijk (Mastercourse)
- Inleiding Communicatiewetenschap (Ba1)
- Interdisciplinaire reflectie minor I & II (Ba3)
- Masterthesis supervisor
- Methoden van Onderzoek A (Ba1)
- Supervisor major projects (Research Master Behavioral Science)